Don't ask me any questions, I guarantee I don't have the answer...

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Blame it ALL On Mr. Paluba - For the Most Part


Oh man...heart beat racing, mind goes blank, a sudden fear of death kicks into the brain, and cold sweats rushing throughout my body! I hate when I get anxiety attacks. I can't remember when I had my first one, because I have had so many. I have always wanted to pinpoint this fear that often arises in the least opportune moments, but I can never quite figure it out.

It wasn't until yesterday that I realized, it could be the time Mr. Paluba, my geometry teacher from high school brutally embarrassed me in class one day. I think I have been traumatized ever since!

When he called on me to answer a question I said "ummm," and he abruptly shouted, "ummm is not the answer!" And he scared the crizz-ap out of me. I could feel my face turning red, as the entire class' attention was focused on me. He proceeded to point out the fact my face was turning red, he said "why is your face all red?" And I just said, "ughhh." And he continued to shout," it's getting redder...and redder, and redder!" It was the most mortifying moment I ever had in high school.

I am not sure if he was the reason for my panic attacks, but I am sure it could very well add to my anxiety. And I hope he reads this one day, and offers to pay for my therapy. HAHA! j/k

Mr. Paluba, thanks a million.

Well, just another random thought for the day...

No comments: