Don't ask me any questions, I guarantee I don't have the answer...

Monday, February 8, 2010

Rhinos, Monkeys, and Humans all do it ...


Have you ever read that book Everyone Poops by Taro Gomi? I love that story; it should be on a top seller list or something! Every time someone says they don’t cow-plop, I refer to that book, because it tells the truth – everyone poops! I have a friend who will deny that she excretes from her derriere, but I know she has to be lying. The “bible” (Everyone Poops) begs to differ. I really don’t enjoy talking about bowel movements (at least not in detail), but this is a huge concern for me. If the possibility is true – my said friend here doesn’t poop – I am deeply distressed, where is all the excess going? And will she indeed one day, just explode? That would be shitty (yes, pun was intended). Anyway, just my thought today...

Rhinos poop, dogs poop, and even she poops too....The Bunny

2 comments:

Yosh said...

Amazing Folsom...I give this: TWO TOOTS UP!!! ; )

Jen said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You're too funny and I love your randomness!